We have a large pool of carefully selected specialised professionals with experience in delivering breathing apparatus and fire behaviour training to industrial emergency response teams. All are either operational or ex-fire service instructors who have worked at Station Manager level or above. Our instructors can develop plans for assessing competence in candidates, judge evidence against criteria to make assessment decisions, provide feedback and support to learners on assessment decisions, and contribute to your internal quality assurance process.
Due to our operational Fire Service background, where required we will liaise with local Fire and Rescue Services to ensure a mutual understanding of any requirements.
All our instructors hold a Permit to Teach qualification in their specialities, which may include:
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTTLS)
- Breathing Apparatus Instructor (BAI)
- Compartment Fire Behaviour Training Instructor (CFBTI)
- Confined Spaces Instructor
- Rope Rescue Instructor
- Swift and floodwater Rescue Instructor
- Road Traffic Collision Instructor (RTCI)
We offer the following courses: